As a UX/UI designer, I live and breathe digital design.
Human-centered design always reveals interesting and complex needs. I love the challenge this poses and embrace the uncertainty it brings. The work is never done, and neither is the learning, but that’s exactly why I love this job.
PreviouslyVermont Information Consortium
When I'm not working, I enjoy spending time with my amazing wife Laura, and our 6 year old son Felix. We enjoy all kinds of outdoor activities.
I'm originally from Belgium, but I’ve lived in the U.S. since 2007. Before you ask, yes, the chocolate and beer cliches still apply.
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind (Yuval Noah Harari)
- Beastie Boys Book (Michael Diamond and Adam Horovitz)
- I Know This Much Is True (HBO)
- WordPress 5 and Gutenberg
- Everyday Information Architecture (Lisa Maria Marquis)
- How to be (more) anti-racist